Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inquiry about joining the guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Inquiry about joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:58 am

Hello! My user name on Albatross is Coltron, and I was wondering if I possibly could join the guild. I'll give you a little history. I used to play Golf King before Albatross, and made a lot of good friends in the game. However, GK got shut down, and all the friends I made either left or came to Albatross. Unfortunately, I lost contact with most of them when this happened. However, yesterday, I came across my old friend SMlLE, and we talked and played a round. He told me how a lot of the old members of GK were in this guild, and I thought that this would be a great guild to join. I know that the guild is overflowing with members, but if you could consider my application, it would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Coltron
Back to top Go down
SaintTaz
Admin
Admin
SaintTaz

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:36 am

Hey bud, i remember ya from GK. I was Tazrulz69 there , here too, but just user name.
Manae or kerry will let ya in with Smile's recomendation for sure,

WELCOME!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Dudeman
Amateur
Amateur
Sir Dudeman

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Colton   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:57 pm

Coltron, Coltron, damn that sounds familiar, I was Dudeman on GK come on down and sign in at the guild on OG planet. We'll welcome you with open arms.

Kerry
Back to top Go down
St.Seymore
Rookie
Rookie
St.Seymore

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 pm

GK! AHHHH the memories!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Terror of Death
Senior
Senior
Terror of Death

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:49 pm

Golf King... sounds familiar...but I've never played it. lol!

I don't think you'll have too much trouble getting a recommendation here then. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:49 am

Well thanks for all of your support guys! I'll put in my application as soon as the website lets me, since I have to wait one day after quitting my old guild.
Back to top Go down
MANAE
Admin
Admin
MANAE

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:14 am

hello Coltron, welcome to AOP. I miss gk also I was MANAE there as well. Look forward to meeting you on the greens:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquiry about joining the guild   Inquiry about joining the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquiry about joining the guild
Page 1 of 1