Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunaraine
Beginner
Beginner
lunaraine

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Empty
PostSubject: Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan   Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:59 pm

Hello first of all let me introduce myself, my real name is sarah Smile hi and nice to meet you all. I live in asia and i'm an old pangya player from pangyasea. I retired when i was an amateur E due to the fact that pangyasea is infested with horrible hackers. It just made the game not stable and so very not fun. Earlier before this, before alba18 had season 3.. i was unable to play due to IP blocks =/ so finally now.. i can login and play without any hassle, i plan to play alba18 again full time Smile but it gets lonely =/ i dont have much friends to talk to here.. so thats why im here to look for new friends to play with! Basketball

I know that i'm suppose to have someone recommend me to get into the guild, but so sorrry.. i'm still in a newbie stage XD (rookie B) been leveling slowly coz i've been playing a lot in the tourneys.. so not much exp gained.. But i had to earn money for my arin >< hana ish not my style XD in pangyasea i depended a lot on my arin Embarassed Anyways.. in tourneys people don't talk much but i have seen a few AOP players >< so yeah i dont have a recommendation =x

actually i have much to talk about hahahah i can go on and on.. but yeah.. this is sorta like my explaination on why i wanna join AOP =x

hope you guys can consider me rabbit
Back to top Go down
Louzon
Senior
Senior
Louzon

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan   Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:22 pm

Well, you have my recommendation now, if it means anything. Smile Hope to tee it up with you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianlouzon
lunaraine
Beginner
Beginner
lunaraine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan   Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:43 pm

Oh wow! Thanks a lot i appreciate it Embarassed so does this mean i can go and apply now XD
Back to top Go down
Louzon
Senior
Senior
Louzon

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan   Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:58 pm

yeah, if I remember right you just post here and apply regardless, and then as long as you're not a hacker you can get in. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianlouzon
lunaraine
Beginner
Beginner
lunaraine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan   Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:51 am

rabbit that sounds awesome! i'm against hackers seriously.. i had enuff in the SEA server. bounce anyways i submitted my application already ^^ via the website Very Happy

hope to be part of the guild soon heheh ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan   Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi AOP members~ I'm interested in joining this friendly clan
Page 1 of 1