Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elazul123
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:07 pm

Hello, i wanna introduce myself first, my name is Eben(ppl usually call me Ben), i live in southeast of asia, Indonesia it is.
Ive played pangya indonesia before this, and i stopped play pangya indo cos there are LOT of cheaters there, make me have no fun playing pangya.
So i moved to alba 1 or 2 months ago after i retired in about 9 months from pangya indo.
What made me interested in AOP guild is AOP has friendly members(this is the main cause ^^), and many of them are VERY good players
and umm.., i have a few words for SMILE, thank you very much for your power pots paradise, you really help me a lot, i appreciate it Smile

umm..
these are some of my char screenshot, both in pangya indo and A18
(im a hana fans ^^v)
Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 1-1Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 2-1
Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 3-1Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 4-1
Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 5Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 6
Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 7

Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 1aHi all, id love to join this AOP guild 2a
Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 3aHi all, id love to join this AOP guild 4a
Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild 5a

hope you guys can consider me joining your clan ^^
im sorry maybe i put too many pics >.<
Back to top Go down
lunaraine
Beginner
Beginner
lunaraine

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:12 pm

i personally recommend ela coz i've played with her many times and i must say she would make a great addition to aop Wink shes just too friendly Laughing

and well she's just very experienced for a junior too XD
Back to top Go down
elazul123
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:00 am

whoa thanks a lot with your recommendations.
is that mean i can go apply to the web?
Back to top Go down
Louzon
Senior
Senior
Louzon

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:12 am

Sounds good to me, go ahead and apply, and see you on the links!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianlouzon
elazul123
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:54 am

thanks a lot louzon, i ll go and apply now.
i really appreciate it cheers
Back to top Go down
elazul123
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:36 am

yayy finally 24 hrs has past, i can go apply to the guild after i left my old guild.
i ve already submitted my application on the web, hope to be part of AOP soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild   Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all, id love to join this AOP guild
Page 1 of 1