Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!

Go down 
+3
LizardJuice
MANAE
splangy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
splangy
Rookie
Rookie
splangy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-20

hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Empty
PostSubject: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:37 pm

hi my name is splangy and I'd really like to join this guild. I played with a person named louzon and it was the funnest time i've had on albatross. I know i might not be a super high lvl, but i really enjoy playing and am tired of ppl being rude to me when i ask a question or sumthing. Louzon was very nice as he answered my questions i had and told me this guild was a very great guild. So please let me know if i can join, I would greatly appreciate it!!!! oh and my name is Sean, I'm 27 and my quit rate last i checked is 7.1% and thats because i had horrible wireless, but i assure u now I'm on ethernet highspeed and that will stop A.S.A.P. geek looking forward to joining sunny

Thank you very much,

Sean aka Splangy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dwdeeznuts
MANAE
Admin
Admin
MANAE

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:29 pm

Hello, I opened the guild for you to apply. Sorry I had it closed for a bit. If you played Louzon then your welcome to join AOP and if you have any questions or need help please feel free to ask. Welcome to AOP!!

MANAE aka Guild Leader
Back to top Go down
splangy
Rookie
Rookie
splangy

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:34 pm

YAY!!!!!! as soon as i get accepted i'm always down to play. I'm still a bit new to the game and can always use advice

P.S.~ ty to louzon for reccomending this guild and for helping me out, next time I'll give u more of a challenge! geek

geek Sean aka splangy geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dwdeeznuts
LizardJuice
Beginner
Beginner

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:55 am

Welcome to the family hit me up for a game when you see me on.
LizardJuice AKA Zathura1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lizardjuice1
Louzon
Senior
Senior
Louzon

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:56 am

Wow...I didn't know I had any kind of clout here...maybe I can become something like an official "AoP recruiter"...I tend to talk about it with every un-guilded player I play anyways. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianlouzon
marbro456
Beginner
Beginner
marbro456

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:11 am

Welcome to AOP splangy.You wil enjoy it here......... And Louzon, I do the same. Anytime I come acroos a respectable player I talk to them about us.. I have a few recruits here myself..
Back to top Go down
Sir Dudeman
Amateur
Amateur
Sir Dudeman

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: recruiting   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:35 am

The reason MANAE has the Guild closed is simple, Knuckleheads. Every tom, dick and mary wants to join AOP. At one time we had 375 members, we did a purge of the non-participaters, cheats, and quiters and lost 200 members. Yes some were booted by accident but let back in. A LARGE guild isn't as fun as a smaller one. it starts to be like work then. So she lets in by reccommendation only, one at a time.

Kerry
Back to top Go down
cjbrandy
Junior
Junior
cjbrandy

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:46 am

Welcome aboard. Sorry I missed playin you last night. Sometimes I really have trouble finding someone to play with but I happened to find a really nice person for 18 holes and by the time I finished I had to get off. I hope you will give me a raincheck. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!   hello I'd love to join this friendly guild! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello I'd love to join this friendly guild!
Page 1 of 1