Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(UB) Angel Feather Headband

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terror of Death
Senior
Senior
Terror of Death

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-04

(UB) Angel Feather Headband Empty
PostSubject: (UB) Angel Feather Headband   (UB) Angel Feather Headband Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:57 pm

Even through my Cabal addiction, I still make it a habit to at least log into Alba every day for Golden Phoenixes... lol!

Well, since they came out with the headbands and such I've been playing 10 or so a day and (lucky me) got two of em today. One for Kaz I'm keeping and one for UB.

I was looking around and it seems like the one is a little more than the other, and that they were in PSq for about 70-80k.

So, I'd like to sell my UB one (so I can get my Pang back, lol). If anyone wants to buy it for, oh, lets say 50k, post here and I'll try to find you sooner or later (if I can pull myself from Cabal...).

Last edited by Terror of Death on Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~~Icey~~
Admin
Admin
~~Icey~~

Female
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: (UB) Angel Feather Headband   (UB) Angel Feather Headband Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:01 am

i would like it butr i just helped another friend out and bout hannas so if you dont mind holding it till i aquire mor pang that would be cool if u r in a hurry thats fine too lol
Back to top Go down
Terror of Death
Senior
Senior
Terror of Death

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: (UB) Angel Feather Headband   (UB) Angel Feather Headband Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:49 pm

I'm in no hurry, I'd just like to know someone wants this before I use more pang in the shop. xD

Just post here again when you can buy it and I'll look for you in game. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UB) Angel Feather Headband   (UB) Angel Feather Headband Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UB) Angel Feather Headband
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Pangya Den :: The 19th Hole :: Buy Sell or Trade-
Jump to: