Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for some more ramblings of a mad man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Dudeman
Amateur
Amateur
Sir Dudeman

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Time for some more ramblings of a mad man Empty
PostSubject: Time for some more ramblings of a mad man   Time for some more ramblings of a mad man Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:39 am

We have a lot of new people, some don't know who we are. WE are the Angels of Pangya, the most active best guild on Albatross18. Oh Just because I am part of AOP I am saying that? Nope. Out of olmost 2000 guilds on Alba18 not one of them has ever beat our record of 344 members at one time. Every once in a while we prune out the non-players, cheaters, whiners AND TROUBLE MAKERS. Some leave us because they want to start their own guild, thats all and good and if they have questions on how to run a guild just ask we will help them succeed. But some doesn't like our little fistful of rules, without rules we would have a free for all going and not have any organization. Our rules are just common decency. Roughly, treat others as you want to be treated.

If you havent read our Charter it is posted here, please do so.

We had a person who had been with us for a while ask "Who's Kerry?" LOL that's my real name. I created the guild almost a year ago with another individual. We had a falling out and he has moved moved on to start his own guild. MANAE is my Wife and our Guild Leader (All hail the queen), I am now the co-leader, we asked SMILE to be co but he lives in the Netherlands and his time differance made it hard for him. W still have a full team that works as our staff to help you in anyway we can. the list is as follows.

MANAE - Leader
Sir Dudeman (Kerry) - Co-leader
SMILE
Tazrulez69
Fugudude (Hasn't been around much, he been working a lot)
DB (He also hasn't been around a lot due to personal reasons)

As you all have noticed our Home page has died. We've had a few problems lately and we are working on them. We all have fulltime jobs so sometimes things are a little slow at getting done. Plans for the future: Fix the Homepage, Make it through the Holidays and have fun. We are going to have a staff meeting soon and we'll plan some fun events and iron out our problems.

MANAE has recently pruned the guild, we're down to family sized again. New members are allowed in with a recommendation from another AOP member only. We've been small and we've been huge the most fun has been at about 150 members.

Okay okay okay my ramblings are done. I think we need a few more staff members but we'll vote on that at our next meeting.
Time for some more ramblings of a mad man Signature
Back to top Go down

Time for some more ramblings of a mad man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Pangya Den :: Guild Info-
Jump to: