Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badgirl8

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:00 pm

Hello! I would like to join aop because my boyfriend is in the guild. His user name is maddog1976. I just started to play and I am learning how to play with his help. he has told me never to quit a game and that I have to keep my quit rate under 15%. Thanks
Back to top Go down
marbro456
Beginner
Beginner
marbro456

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:28 am

Welcome to AOP badgirl. Glad to have you. You'll be beating that maddog in no time. If not I can give you pointers how to. j/k. Maddog is a great friend. It is still wonderful to have you. Enjoy yourself and your newfound friends here at AOP.
Back to top Go down
Kenogrl

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Well hello Badgirl and welcome to our fun fun family. I have activated your user name so that it won't show guest anymore and I have also given you access to the AoP zone. In there I hope you will find everything you need to help guide you through your Pangya Lifestyle cheers cheers

Oh and yeah when I say Pangya lifestyle it won't take you long to understand what I am talking about geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Dudeman
Amateur
Amateur
Sir Dudeman

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Oh-Oh   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:03 pm

You done it now, there is no turning back, Once you join AOP that starts the Alba18 addiction. Next thing you know you be pulling all nighters and logging in just for a taste. Great isn't? Surprised I love it, welcome welcome welcome, your free time have just ended bet ya never thought ya would be addicted to golf huh? me neither, I don't play in treal life lol

Kerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Pangya Den :: The Angels Await :: Join us-
Jump to: