Angels Of Pangya Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angels Of Pangya Den

Albatross18, Angels of Pangya guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cant log in.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terror

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:05 am

As the subject says, I cant log in here. Nor can I retrieve my password, even though i know it...

I'm just looking for any help... Neutral
Back to top Go down
SaintTaz
Admin
Admin
SaintTaz

Male
Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:33 am

Well, i cant find you listed. Are you using your correct user name/pass? I know this is an easy fix question, but you'd be surprised how often that happens.
Is Terror your user name? Cant find ya. But of course if you are Terror of Death, then u r listed and have no idea why u cant log in.
I am workin on finding out whats happening, bear with me dude
Back to top Go down
Kenogrl

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:12 pm

Terror I don't even show you on the inactive usesrs list. When you register for the forums please make sure you click on the email confirmation that is sent to you to acitviate your account. I did find three of them in there this morning I had to manually acitivate hopefully one of those email addresse's belonged to you cheers
Back to top Go down
Terror (

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:35 am

Username: terrorofdeath

Email: nickmasterinu@yahoo.com

@Kuro: I've been here awhile, was moved to a "group" to see the AOP section, and made some posts already... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kenogrl

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:04 am

Well not sure if this helps but you gave me your user name as terrorofdeath, I actually show you registered to forums as Terror of Death. See if you cant log in using that username spelled as not one word. If you need me to reset your password I can do that as well. geek

Please let me know if that works for you Cool
Back to top Go down
Louzon
Senior
Senior
Louzon

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:32 pm

did you do the approval link that is sent to your e-mail? I couldn't log in until I did that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brianlouzon
Terror of Death
Senior
Senior
Terror of Death

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:04 pm

Stupid me. It was "Terror of Death", but I assumed it was the nickname, not the username. Oh well, thx guys.
Back to top Go down

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:33 pm

lol ur a dork hahaha how'd u forget silly.
Back to top Go down
Terror of Death
Senior
Senior
Terror of Death

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 pm

TazzD wrote:
lol ur a dork hahaha how'd u forget silly.

Besides the fact I have "auto-login" on till a bit ago, I thought "Terror of Death" was my nickname, or appearance name, with the simple "terrorofdeath" as the username.
Trust me, it happens. lol!
Back to top Go down

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 pm

yep it does hehe. For Flyff my log in name is subzero and player name is Hinata25 and sakura 24.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cant log in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant log in.   Cant log in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant log in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels Of Pangya Den :: The Angels Await :: Join us-
Jump to: